To be a centre of excellence in the field of technical education.
Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Polytechnic College is committed to provide Quality Education Services for the all-round development of the personality of our students. We are committed of provide Quality Technical Education relevant to industry and integrate it with man-making and character making education to produce enlightened citizens.
- To offer diploma level education to cater to the needs of industry and society
- To mould students to be disciplined, competent and socially responsible technicians, who will be assets to our nation’s human resource pool.
- To provide the best possible infrastructure and adopt advanced methodologies for improving the calibre of students and the staff
- To establish, maintain and continuously improve our quality management system
- To expose our students to the universal principles of harmony among religions, universal brotherhood, man-making and character-building education.
- To create feedback mechanism to evaluate our performance and emerging trends in industry
- To identify the latent latent talents of our students by providing a conducive environment.